The Pines RV Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct
5001 Knob Hill Rd
Azle, Texas 76020
Arrivals and Departures
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests.
- Check in time is between the hours of 1:00 and 3:00 pm.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- All guests and visitors must register with the office.
- Our fees are based on two adults and two minors (no additional fee for children under 18) with a maximum of 6 people per site.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and conduct of themselves and visitors.
- Fees may be paid with local checks, money orders, or credit cards or debit cards. Cash is not accepted.
- Criminal background checks are required for guests staying 3 days or longer.
- The Community speed limit is 10 MPH and is strictly enforced.
RV Appearance, Equipment and Vehicles
- RV shall be less than 15 years old unless in extremely good condition.
- We do reserve the right to refuse accommodations based on appearance and condition.
- Pressure regulators are highly recommended.
- Texas State Law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a threaded connector or rubber donut. Hoses not properly connected with be charged a fee for the proper connection.
- License plates on all vehicles shall be current and displayed. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motorized vehicle with the Community.
- All RV’s must be fully contained and in good working order.
- No LOUD motorcycles
- The operation of motorized scooters, ATV’s, minibikes, remote control drones or toys is within the Community property is prohibited.
- Maximum 2 Vehicles per site.
- Boats, trailers or additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking area.
- Please no parking on the grass or the street.
- Water, grey water or effluent may not be emptied on the ground.
Site Appearance, Use and Maintenance
- No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV
- No clotheslines, or freezers/refrigerators, fencing, barriers, pallets, dog kennels, pens or dog runs are allowed.
- Campfires are allowed in designated areas only.
- Keep mats off grassy areas.
- No business may be conducted from the site.
- All water and sewer lines must be free from leaks.
- Use only approved cords for plug-ins.
- Only UL approved electrical cords with proper grounding may be used
- No repairs of RV’s or washing of any vehicle is allowed unless approved by management.
- Trash must be placed in trash bins daily. To trash may be left outside overnight.
- Holiday decorations must be removed within 2 weeks of the holiday’s end.
- Any large vehicles must park in the overflow parking area
- No structure, shed, deck or patio may be constructed without written permission.
- No parking is allowed on vacant sites.
- Gas grills and charcoal grills are permitted.
- Laundry is open 24/7/365 with proper entry code.
- Clean the lid of the washer after using.
- Make sure the dryer sheets are thrown away.
- Pick up any and all trash and dispose of properly.
- Please Clean up after your shower and bath house use
- A fenced dog park is provided for you to exercise your pet. Make sure you pet is socialized before bringing them into the park while other pets are present. Please read and abide by the dog park rules.
- All pets (dogs and cats) must always be on a leash unless inside the dog park
- Wildlife or farm animals are not considered pets and are not allowed.
- Pick up your pet’s waste immediately and dispose of it properly. This includes around your site and anywhere within the Community. This is an important issue for everyone and if violated you may be asked to vacate the Community.
- Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
- Noisy pets simply won’t be tolerated.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
Behavior and Nuisances
- Excessive noise/nuisance created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the Community. Profane, obnoxious, abusive or threatening language, behavior and or actions directed at the Pines RV Community personnel or other guests or visitors the could adversely affect the enjoyment of other parties utilizing our Community is prohibited. Anyone engaging in such activity will be required to leave the Community immediately without an type of refund.
Wildlife and Grounds
- Please don’t feed the deer or other wildlife
- Please stay on trails and do not wander into the woods as there may be poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak plants in the area just like the rest of Texas.
Smoking, Drugs, Alcohol and Firearms
- Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Please do not throw them on the ground in the common areas or on your site.
- Smoking is prohibited in any building located within the Community.
- Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance will all applicable state and federal laws.
- No alcohol is permitted within the roadways or common grounds without express written permission from the managers.
- NO unauthorized use of any drugs is permitted within the Community whether the drugs are legal or illegal.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Community will be tolerated and violators will be evicted from the Community.
- Open carry of any firearm is prohibited within the Community.
Damage to the Community property, including but not limited to restrooms, utilities, landscaping, vehicles, streetlights or signs is prohibited. Guests will he held responsible for the repair of any damages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The Pines PV Community assumes not responsibility for fire, theft, vandalism, wind, rain, flood or other natural disasters. The Pines RV Community is not responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests or visitors. The Pines RV Community is not responsible or any personal property. The Pines RV Community reserves the right to limit the number of occupants on any site as well as the length of stay of any guests. Willful and repeated disregard for these Guidelines and Code of Conduct will result in termination of any tenancy and guests will be forcefully removed from the Community if needed. The Guidelines and Code of Conduct may change for reason at any time without the consent or any guest or visitor providing notice is given to the guests or visitors prior to the change.