The Pines RV Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct
Arrivals and Departures
- Quiet hours are between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am. Please be respectful of other guests.
- Check in time is between the hours of 1:00 and 5:00 pm.
- Check out time is 12:00 noon.
- All guests and visitors must register with the office.
- Our fees are based on two adults and two minors (no additional fee for children under 12) with a
maximum of 4 people per site.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and conduct of themselves and visitors.
- Fees may be paid with local checks, money orders, or credit cards or debit cards. Cash is not
- Criminal background checks are required for all residents and guests staying 3 days or longer.
- The Community speed limit is 10 MPH and is strictly enforced.
RV Appearance, Equipment and Vehicles
- RV shall be less than 15 years old unless in extremely good condition and approved by
management. No window ac units allowed.
- We do reserve the right to refuse accommodations based on appearance and condition.
- Pressure regulators are highly recommended.
- Texas State Law requires that a sewer hose must be fastened using a threaded connector
or rubber donut. Hoses not properly connected will be charged a fee for the proper
- License plates on all vehicles shall be current and displayed. Only persons with a valid
driver’s license may operate a motorized vehicle with the Community.
- All RV’s must be fully contained and in good working order.
- No excessive noise from motorcycles, autos, idling diesel trucks or machinery. Excessive
noise means bothersome to your neighbors.
- The operation of motorized scooters, ATV’s, minibikes, remote control drones or toys
within the Community property is prohibited.
- Maximum 2 Vehicles per site.
- Boats, trailers or additional vehicles must be parked in the overflow parking area.
Storage of vehicles, boats, trailers and other storage items will be charged the
appropriate fee. .
- Please no parking on the grass or the street.
- Water, gray water or liquid waste may not be emptied on the ground.
Site Appearance, Use and Maintenance
- No tent camping or sleeping in vehicles outside of the RV
- No clotheslines, or freezers/refrigerators, fencing, barriers, pallets, dog kennels, pens or
dog runs are allowed.
- Wood campfires are not allowed, however the use of propane fire pits are allowed
during wet seasons. Check with management first as burn bans may be in place but must
be attended by adults and turned off prior to leaving the fire pit.
- Keep mats off grassy areas.
- No business may be conducted from the site.
- All water and sewer lines must be free from leaks.
- Use only approved cords for plug-ins.
- Only UL approved electrical cords with proper grounding may be used
- No repairs of RV’s or washing of any vehicle is allowed unless approved by management.
- Trash must be placed in trash bins daily. No trash may be left outside overnight.
- Holiday decorations must be removed within 2 weeks of the holiday’s end.
- Any large vehicles must park in the overflow parking area
- No structure, shed, deck or patio may be constructed without written permission. Decks,
Sheds, Patios will require non refundable deposit of $150
- No parking is allowed on vacant sites.
- Gas grills and charcoal grills are permitted on non-combustible services only.
- Nothing is to be flushed down the toilets except human waste and biodegradable
- Laundry is open 24 hours a day, unless the facility is not taken care of
- Clean the lid of the washer after using it.
- Make sure the dryer sheets are thrown away.
- Pick up any and all trash and dispose of it properly.
- No children under the age of 14 shall be left unattended in the laundry room.
- Absolutely No pets allowed in laundry rooms or bathrooms.
- No powder detergent is allowed due to clogging septic filters.
- A dog walking area is provided for you to exercise your pet. Make sure your pet is
socialized before bringing them into the dog walking area while other pets are present.
Please read and abide by the dog walking area rules.
- All pets (dogs and cats) must always be on a leash unless inside the RV.
- Wildlife or farm animals are not considered pets and are not allowed.
- Pick up your pet’s waste immediately and dispose of it properly. This includes around
your site and anywhere within the Community. This is an important issue for everyone
and if violated you may be asked to vacate the Community.
- Management reserves the right to refuse pets based on breed/behavior.
- Noisy pets simply won’t be tolerated.
- Pets may not be left outside unattended.
- All pets must be approved my management prior to occupancy
- No aggressive breeds for dogs are allowed on the property whatsoever.
- No dog sitting or allowing friends and family to bring an aggressive breed of dog onto
- The limit of pets is 2, unless approved by management.
- No Pets allowed in laundry rooms or bathrooms
Behavior and Nuisances
- Excessive noise/nuisance created by guests/visitors will not be tolerated.
- Common courtesy shall prevail between all persons in the Community. Profane,
obnoxious, abusive or threatening language, behavior and or actions directed at the
Pines RV Community personnel or other guests or visitors that could adversely affect the
enjoyment of other parties utilizing our Community is prohibited. Anyone engaging in
such activity will be required to leave the Community immediately without any type of
- The facebook page Neighbors of the Pines is to be used for public announcements, items
for sale, and socializing. It is not a place to complain, To request service or file a
complaint please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wildlife and Grounds
- Please don’t feed the deer or other wildlife
- Please stay on trails and do not wander into the woods as there may be poison ivy,
poison sumac, poison oak plants in the area just like the rest of Texas.
- Possibilities of snakes since we are in the country, beware when reaching under objects
Smoking, Drugs, Alcohol and Firearms
- Dispose of smoking materials in proper receptacles. Please do not throw them on the
ground in the common areas or on your site.
- Smoking is prohibited in any building located within the Community.
- Absolutely no discharge or use of firearms or fireworks is allowed.
- All weapons shall be kept in compliance will all applicable state and federal laws.
- No alcohol is permitted within the roadways or common grounds without express
written permission from the managers.
- NO unauthorized use of any drugs is permitted within the Community whether the drugs
are legal or illegal.
- No criminal or drug related activity in or near the Community will be tolerated and
violators will be evicted from the Community.
- Open carry of any firearm is prohibited within the Community.
Damage to the Community property, including but not limited to restrooms, utilities, landscaping,
vehicles, streetlights or signs is prohibited. Guests will he held responsible for the repair of any damages.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. The Pines PV Community assumes no responsibility for
fire, theft, vandalism, wind, rain, flood or other natural disasters. The Pines RV Community LLC is not
responsible for any damage to vehicles caused by other guests or visitors. The Pines RV Community LLC is
not responsible for any personal property. The Pines RV Community LLC reserves the right to limit the
number of occupants on any site as well as the length of stay of any guests. Willful and repeated
disregard for these Guidelines and Code of Conduct will result in termination of any tenancy and guests
will be forcefully removed from the Community if needed. The Guidelines and Code of Conduct may
change at any time without the consent of any guest or visitor providing notice is given to the guests or
visitors prior to the change.
If you become a guest here at The Pines RV Community you agree that you have read and
understand the rules and conduct for our Community.