This is our storyOur families have traveled this great land for over a half century. We have camped on the side of mountains, pitched our tent on the beach, drove our RV and stayed in RV parks from coast to coast. We have met some amazing people along the way. We always felt it would be nice to have our own place to share with as many people as we could. We have looked for that “special” place for years. Our ship has finally come in! Welcome to the Pines RV Community. A place WE can call home!
Our Connection with the Land
From the moment we walked on to this property we knew this was a special place we had always dreamed about. Towering pines and oak trees greeted us when we arrived and welcomed us to explore all of its 18 acres. Our two families felt that instant connection to this unique place. We knew this land was the special place we could share with people who have the same love of the outdoors as we do. “If we build it, would they come?” almost fell out of our mouths as we watched the sun set the first evening. “Build it and they will come”, but what would be build? Read on.
After five decades of traveling and speaking with people in traditional gravel RV parks we thought we had a pretty good idea what people wanted. What we had was a million and one ideas! So here is what we developed over a two-week time frame:
- Spacious home sites. Traditional RV parks offer just enough room to get the RV parked and maybe room for a truck. We always wanted room for a picnic table and campfire.
- Seclusion. Off the beaten path away from busy roads yet close enough to shop and have fun.
- Privacy. Having some privacy gives us a sense of being in our own homes.
- A real Community. Where neighbors know and look out for one another.
- Full time Management and maintenance. Is important to meet the expectations of our guests and make them feel that they are at home.
We picked the top 4 ideas to begin with out of the Million and One ideas we had. We had a plan now and a mission. It was time for action.
“Build it and they will come” And they DID!
With plans in hand, and with God’s blessing we set out on an amazing adventure. We started with a blank sheet of paper, and 18 acres of the most beautiful land you have ever seen. We Completed Phase 1 between May 15th and September 15th of 2019 and Now have 64 Premium sites for you to enjoy! After just over 45 days we have filled over half of our Phase 1 sites and are doing tours of our community daily! Call us today to set up a tour for yourself and We are sure you will call “The Pines” your home as well!
Phase 2 Is currently under construction with 56 new wooded spaces. There is nothing like this in North Texas!